Monday, April 6, 2015

Mamas Been Slackin

My Dearest MaeFace
Sorry I've been slacking on your letters. Life has been fairly uneventful. I have been a stay at home mama with you since February, you also got your glasses in February. We did sissys birthday dinner and released balloons, you loved it....mostly because there were cupcakes. Your most recent favorite thing is bubbles...you love blowing them in the backyard because Bella chases them and "eats" them. Easter was this past weekend, and the Easter bunny did a great job. You got the butterfly net you have been wanting, tons of bubbles, candy for daaaays, and a zillion other toys including a huge stuffed bunny that was left for you at gma and gpas house. You are almost done with school for this year...and that makes me one excited mama :) many adventures to be had this summer. Today we snuggled on the couch and looked at some of your baby pictures...its hard to believe you were ever so small. You loved the pics, and laughed and giggled the whole time. I love having those little moments with you. We also had our first chat about being grateful for what you have today. We were at WalMart and you threw a fit because I wouldn't get you a bike. I explained that you already have two bikes and a fourwheeler and that's way more than some kids ever get...you didn't say that you got it, but you quit fittin' and instead brooded quietly in the back seat...which leads me to believe that you did understand...you are so smart. I love you to the moon and back baby girl.
love,
Mommy

"look Mommy the Easter bunny left a trail!"


"A bubble sword!  Now I can be like Elsa!"

Headed to Easter Dinner at grandpa's house






No comments:

Post a Comment