Saturday, January 31, 2015

Heart Pillow

Today was an awesome day! <3
It was cousin Kim's 45th birthday, and we went out to Aunt Cathy's for a little bit.  You played with the toys in the drawer, and there was a heart shaped pillow you wanted sooo bad...so I went and bought you a giant one that says "luv ya!" on the front of it when we got home.  You also got a new stuffed monkey tonight.  Monkey's have kinda always been your thing.  I love it.  You were such a sweetheart all day today! We went shopping for a bit and got some new shoes, we went and hung out with aunt brie and aunt vicki for a little bit.  I just love you to pieces.  You laid here with me for a little bit tonight and watched some LeapFrog and Fox and the Hound.  You are just too sweet.  I love you Khaily Mae.
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment